Are you interested in improving your health and wellness, having more energy, feeling better, or perhaps addressing the symptoms of some of the health and wellness conditions you have struggled with for too long? Maybe you’ve heard people talk about CBD supplements but you are still confused about what CBD is, or how to take CBD.
Don’t worry! We have included everything you need to know about CBD and how best to take it. Let’s also discuss how CBD can be incorporated into your daily health and wellness regime.
- Tinctures: CBD Tinctures are an effective way to orally consume CBD oil. You simply take a dropper of CBD oil and release the drops directly into your mouth by placing them under your tongue and holding it there for 1-2 minutes before swallowing.
- Topicals: This CBD application is applied directly to the skin through the use of creams, salves, lotions or gels. This is typically the application you want to choose for targeted relief for specific body parts.
- Gummies: These delectables CBD treats target the body as a whole. CBD Gummies are great because they come in different flavors and sizes but work the same as other CBD edibles. They are also a very easy way to dose CBD as CBD gummies generally come in 10mg individual gummies.
- Vaping: Some people choose to vape CBD because it is the fastest way to consume CBD and experience the effects. Since it is directly inhaled into the lungs (like using an e-cig), it directly enters the bloodstream (which circulates throughout the entire body). Although Vaping is considered one of the fastest CBD delivery methods, we do not recommend vaping in any capacity as vaping has other negative side effects.
- Softgels: CBD Softgels are taken orally and swallowed whole with a glass of water. Since they are swallowed whole, it takes longer to feel the CBD effects when consuming a CBD softgel, it is also very important to find a CBD softgel with a high absorption rate. Palm Organix™ CBD softgels have nano emulsion technology and are 100% absorbable.
- Transdermal CBD Patches: These CBD patches are best for localized discomfort. You take these CBD band-aid-like patches and apply them directly to the skin area that you would like to soothe. The effects of patches can be felt for a longer period of time as they are designed with time release technology.
- CBD Edibles: These edibles, just like CBD gummies, are infused with CBD and are used to snack on. Examples of CBD edibles include CBD chocolate, CBD nuts, CBD snack bars, and CBD protein bars.
- Taste: Since CBD comes from the Cannabis plant, CBD has an earthy taste. If you struggle with consuming this particular taste, you will want to look for something with added flavors like gummies, or a flavored tincture oil.
- Pricing: You get what you pay for. While you don’t want to be scraping the bottom of your cash barrel to afford a particular brand of CBD, you need to keep in mind that in most cases the higher the price, the higher the quality is of the oil.
- Efficiency: You need to bear in mind which CBD delivery methods work the fastest. For example, vaping is faster than taking a pill. If you want faster effects, vaping or tinctures would be your best choice.
- Usability: As far as usability goes, you want to look at the easiest options. While vaping takes more time out of your day, a capsule, gummy, or transdermal patch is a much easier option than vaping.
- Lab Testing: All quality CBD products should come with certificates of Quality Assurance as well as third party lab testing reports. These lab reports should be easily accessible either on a website or through a QR code.